Organizing and Running a GREAT Client Advisory Board
A kit containing everything you need to start and run your own client advisory board.
Discover the benefits of engaging in an ongoing conversation with your best clients about the work you do and how it can be improved.
Downloadable resources include:
- Board candidate worksheet
- Advisory board meeting agenda template
- Advisory board meeting follow-up checklist
- Multiple board meeting invitation templates
- Seating chart template
- Discussion topic and outcome tracking worksheet
- Recommended meeting supplies
and much more!
The Client Advisory Board Kit is produced by Stephen Wershing, CFP, the nation’s foremost authority on client advisory boards for financial advisors, and President of The Client Driven Practice, LLC. The contents of the kit are what he uses to organize and conduct advisory boards, and the materials were developed based on his experience of running hundreds of advisory board meetings.
Download our free white paper:
How Client Advisory Boards Drive Client Acquisition and Referrals
The Client Advisory Board Kit includes:
- A manual with step-by-step instructions to take you through the process of organizing your board and conducting meetings
- Downloadable worksheets, checklists, and templates for every step of the process
- The manual will guide you through
- Who to choose for your board
- How to invite them so they will accept
- How to put together an effective agenda
- The right questions to ask your board
- How to choose the right venue
- How to put together prep kits to make the most of your time
- How to conduct the meeting efficiently and effectively
- How to follow up meetings to maximize the benefits
- How to rotate membership
- Keeping track of your action items and progress