Our Free Guide Shows You How To:
Engage your best clients
Improve your client experience
A client advisory board: The most powerful client feedback tool available
- Discover what’s most valuable about what you do
- Uncover ways to be more valuable
- Assess and focus your marketing
- Understand how and why clients refer you
Our guide distills the experience of over 100 client advisory boards and shows you how to make your advisory board a success.
- Who to include on your board
- How to invite clients so they’ll accept
- How to design a great agenda
- The right questions to ask
- How to make the most of the feedback you receive
About the Author
Stephen Wershing, CFPÒ has designed, organized, and facilitated over 100 client advisory board meetings for financial advisors. His book stop asking for referrals has been called the best marketing book in financial planning. He has over 29 years experience in financial services as an advisor, an executive, and a consultant.