Prospective clients want first to know that you are competent. Then they want to know they will enjoy working with you. The challenge is how to give people a feel for who you are before you have a chance to meet them.
In this week’s episode of the Becoming Referable podcast, we examine how you can use video to create a personal connection with both clients and prospects. We break down the different types of video and how they can support each stage of the client journey. And we make the point that you don’t need expensive tools to design a client experience that is significantly more engaging.
Our conversation includes:
- How the global pandemic has elevated video as a powerful resource
- The importance of personalization to create connection
- How video can impact referrals and add value to prospects
- The ways video can help you save time and enhance your workflow
- Overcoming the discomfort of being on video
- The tools available to help you create engaging videos
It is a great discussion that will help you identify opportunities to use video and motivate you to take action.
Click here to listen; we welcome your feedback, as always.
Are your communications – written, video, or otherwise – reinforcing what is special about you? If you would like a free checklist to see if your communications differentiate you from your competition, click here.